Project from a cycle of sites for manufacturers of dietary supplements from St. Petersburg.
Perhaps the biggest fuckup in the history of our company.
The terms of reference, as it should be from the intermediary for these projects, was simply enormous.
Quite a lot of interesting things have been implemented:
- integration with the SendPulse newsletter service;
- complex delivery / payment system;
- multistage systems of discounts / promotions;
- extension admin. parts of the store for sales / customers;
- introduction of non-standard functions for product cards.
As a result, the project was handed over readily in 80-90% of the planned, since it began to take up much more time than it was planned to allocate for it initially.
This work prompted us to more attentive drafting of contracts and preliminary clarification of more details before starting work.
We really hope that such situations will not happen again. But what was – it was and nowhere to get away from it (